Kiama - Pheasant Pt
- Location - Kiama - Pheasant Pt
- Date Completed - 16 July 2014
- Architect/ Designer - Papesech Architecture
- Awards - 2015 MBA Best Contract Home $1m
- Landscaping - Broughton Stonemasonry
- Interior Designer - Papesech Architecture
- Swimming Pool - Blue Tongue Pools
- Photographer - Nick Epoff Photography
One of Kiamas most sought after cliff top locations, for Lime Building Group this was one of their most challenging sites having built on to date. With the building sitting on the cliff-face sitting 25m above sea level, and the swimming pool hanging off the cliff, every day there was a new set of challenges to create this striking piece of architecture. Architect Lisa Papesch excelled with her objective being to showcase the spectacular harbor view from within every room, whilst creating a beautiful, functional, timeless family home.
2015 MBA Best Contract Home $1m
This Multi-level home enjoys views over the harbour, incorporating the swimming pool, kitchen and living areas on the 2nd level. There is an interesting and pleasant use of multiple materials for external cladding. It is an exceptionally well-finished project and its sleep design most appearing to the judges.