- Location - Meroo Meadow
- Date Completed - 17 August 2015
- Architect/ Designer - Edward Birch Design
- Landscaping - Barbara from Landsberg Garden Design and Broughton Stonemasonry
- Interior Designer - Edward Birch Design
- Swimming Pool - Blue Tongue Pools
- Photographer - Nick Epoff Photography
A truly spectacular home nestled within the base of the picturesque Cambewarra Mountain. From the moment you walk through the front door you are greeted an with innovative and sophisticated design. From the warping ceiling heights, curved windows and beautifully crafted recycled brick walls, Architect Edward Birch has designed an inventive home which captures views of the Shoalhaven River to the South, whilst allowing Northern light to enter from with the warped feature ceilings.